Date(s) - 08/21/2015
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
North Coast Builders Exchange
2015 PSMG-North Bay Conference, Ahead of the Curve: What’s Next for the Future of Marketing
Like the Kris Kringle, the PMG board comes once a year to shower you with gifts of marketing knowledge. Our 2015 Ahead of the Curve Marketing Conference was off the hook with valuable information, exciting speakers, and some fun interactivity.
- A day of education, fun, networking and treats
- Pre-Conference Networking and Coffee, starting at 8am
- 3 Keynote Speakers
- 2 Information Packed Panel Sessions
- Lunch provided by Chloe’s French Cafe
- Marketing Game, guaranteed to wake you up after lunch
- Back by popular demand, CANDY
- Wine Networking
- Inbound Strategies, presented by Mark Kithcart.
- MEASURE: Know What Content Works, presented by Judy Daniel.
- REACH: Understand Your Audience with Lucy Hernandez, Roy Gattinella, and John R. Lake, Vice President. Panel moderated by Chris Denny.
- Interactive Demographics Game.
- CREATE: Curating Visual Content with Sabrina Modelle, Randy Hall, and Tyler Chartier. Panel moderated by Chris Denny.
- Ahead of the Curve – What’s Next, presented by Kerry Rego.
- Tyler Chartier, Owner/Photographer of Tyler Chartier Photography
- Judy Daniel, VP, Content Marketing of Weber Shandwick
- Chris Denny, President of Creative Strategy at The Engine is RED
- Roy Gattinella, Professor / Faculty Program Coordinator at the Santa Rosa Junior College
- Randy Hall, Owner / Producer / Diva of VOM Productions
- Lucy Hernandez, Director of Operations & Development at Community Action Partnership of Sonoma County
- Mark Kithcart, Vice President of AVRS, Inc.
- John R. Lake, Vice President | LGBT Segment Manager at Wells Fargo Enterprise Marketing
- Sabrina Modelle, Creative Director / Sr. Graphic Designer at Care2
- Kerry Rego, Social Media Trainer | Author. Kerry Rego Consulting